DoD Plugins

Go Back   DoD Plugins > DoD Plugins > Developers Plugins > Fun Plugins

Fun Plugins Plugins that might not be totally realistic, but still pretty damn fun anyway

» Navigation
 > FAQ
» Forum Actions
» Programming
 > VERC
» Server Links
For Linking to Us
AvaMods
=|[76AD]|=
GameSpy Rangers
{DFH} Clan
AMX Mod X

Old 05-21-2009, 12:46 PM
in love with diamond
Developer

you got a strange love for prethink syns :)
Old 05-28-2009, 07:02 AM
developer
Developer

lol It's a tasty place. XD
Old 01-10-2012, 01:18 PM

love this plug in works great only thing is I also added kill info and now I spawn to fast for that plug in to work how can I adjust it so Im not spawning right away ??
Old 01-12-2012, 09:25 PM

my apologies seem like I wasn't paying attention the plug in does work seems that i spawn to fast to see it lol
Old 02-18-2019, 11:55 PM

Hey, I have been trying to get plugins to work literally all day today and no matter what I try I keep ending up with bad loads when I run amx_plugins.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why these plugins aren't working. I've tried the instant spawn, parachute, and a couple others. Always just results in a bad load. I've gone into dod/addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini and manually enabled each of the following by removing the ;

fun
engine
fakemeta
geoip
sockets
regex
nvault
hamsandwich

But to no avail. Still bad load. I've been using this website to compile the sma files: https://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi It creates the amxx file, I place it into amxmodx/plugins, I add the name at the bottom of the list in config/plugins.ini - still get the bad load.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:52 AM

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkerton View Post
Hey, I have been trying to get plugins to work literally all day today and no matter what I try I keep ending up with bad loads when I run amx_plugins.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why these plugins aren't working. I've tried the instant spawn, parachute, and a couple others. Always just results in a bad load. I've gone into dod/addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini and manually enabled each of the following by removing the ;

fun
engine
fakemeta
geoip
sockets
regex
nvault
hamsandwich

But to no avail. Still bad load. I've been using this website to compile the sma files: https://www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi It creates the amxx file, I place it into amxmodx/plugins, I add the name at the bottom of the list in config/plugins.ini - still get the bad load.

Make sure that you are using the latest stable version of AMX Mod X (1.8.2). With this version, you won't need to edit module.ini at all. Also, make sure that the entry in plugins.ini includes the ".amxx" and that the file exists in the plugins folder.

You should probably post this somewhere more appropriate (i.e. not in a thread for a specific plugin).
Old 02-19-2019, 01:08 AM

Thanks for the quick response Fysiks, I did end up getting an unlimited sprint plugin to work, and also a avalanche grenade glitch block plugin to work.

It's just this instant respawn one I can't seem to get.

Server is running 1.8.2 like you said, and I've been using a 1.8.2 compiler - which I used for the other two plugins that I got working. Also double checked the amxx file was in plugins, as well as typed correctly in the .ini. Still getting a bad load.

Could it be the way I'm copying and pasting the sma data into the compiler? My method for that has been putting the sma file into amxmodx/scripting - and then opening it from there so I can copy and paste the entire text within. Then I paste that text into that compiler website (along with loading the sma file). Am I not suppose to copy the entire thing? This is what I've copied:

/*================================================= ================================================

Syn's Instant Spawn v1.002

This plugin completely removes the spawn delay when you die. It allows for a more intense game and

works on player death or when they type kill in console. Team switching instant spawns too. There

are no problems with the HUD/weapons either as I found out what is needed to be set for fixing that.

Gotta love viewing the memory of a live server. XD Anyway, I'm not sure if this has been done

before but I searched and couldn't find anything so I made my own.

===========================

v1.002 Changes

- Fixed incorrectly sized arrays. Thanks go to Tank for spotting it.

v1.001 Changes

- Added fix for conflict with the me spec / secret spectate plugin.

- Altered timings.

CVARs

instant_spawn | 0 = off | 1 = on

- Enables or disables the instant spawn plugin. Default on.

Installation

- Compile the .sma file | An online compiler can be found here:

http:www.amxmodx.org/webcompiler.cgi

- Copy the compiled .amxx file into your addons\amxmodx\plugins folder

- Add the name of the compiled .amxx to the bottom of your addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini

Support

Visit the AMXMODX Plugins section of the forums @

http:www.dodplugins.net or http:www.rivurs.com

License

Syn's Instant Spawn

Copyright (C) 2012 Synthetic

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License

as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2

of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of

MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the

GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License

along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software

Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.

================================================== ===============================================*/

#include <amxmodx>

#include <amxmisc>

#include <dodx>

#include <fakemeta>

// ================================================== ===============================================

// Declare global variables and values

// ================================================== ===============================================

new pntr_instant_spawn

new spawn_switch[33]

new round_start

new hud_sent[33]

// Plugin Init

public plugin_init() {

register_plugin("SynInstantSpawn","1.002","Synthet ic")

register_cvar("SynInstantSpawn", "v1.002 by Synthetic - www.rivurs.com",FCVAR_SERVER|FCVAR_SPONLY)

pntr_instant_spawn = register_cvar("instant_spawn","1")

register_forward(FM_PlayerPreThink, "func_prethink")

register_event("HLTV","func_round_new","a","1=0"," 2=0")

register_logevent("func_round_end", 2, "1=Round_End")

register_event("ResetHUD","func_respawn","be")

}

// Check for when a player needs to be insta-spawned and spawn them!

public func_prethink(id) {

if(hud_sent[id] && round_start && spawn_switch[id] == 0 && pev(id,pev_health) <= 0 && get_pdata_int(id,366) != -1 && get_pcvar_num(pntr_instant_spawn) && pev(id,pev_team) != 3)

{

set_task(0.4,"func_spawn",2200+id)

spawn_switch[id] = 1

set_task(0.5,"func_reset",2201+id)

}

}

// Keep track of round start and end so we don't initially spawn a player before it starts.

public func_round_new() {

round_start = 1

}

public func_round_end() {

new i

round_start = 0

for(i=0;i<32;++i)

{

hud_sent[i] = 0

}

}

// Prevent double spawning on round start by seeing if ResetHUD message has been sent to player

public func_respawn(id) {

if(round_start)

{

hud_sent[id] = 1

}

}

// Reset initial round start spawn switch

public func_reset(id) {

id = id - 2201

spawn_switch[id] = 0

}

// Respawn!

public func_spawn(id) {

id = id - 2200

set_pev(id,pev_iuser1,0)

set_pdata_int(id,264,0) // I found this is needed to use weapons for a forced spawn.

dllfunc(DLLFunc_Spawn,id)

}